Head of Accounting
- Relevant business studies or comparable education with at least 5 years professional experience of accounting and controlling (UGB and IFRS)
- Knowledge of project management and financing
- Excellent understanding of business relationships
- Sound knowledge of tax law and group transfer prices
- Very good command of English (business fluent)
- Very good MS Office and SAP FI / CO skills
- Reliability and quality awareness
- Resilience, flexibility and stress resistant
- Willingness to travel
The main tasks will be to:
- Preparation of the annual financial statements and the consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Responsibility of the entire group controlling of domestic and foreign companies
- Creation of monthly reports, budget calculations, forecasts and investment bills
- Ongoing short and long-term liquidity planning
- Handling of business and tax-related topics within the Group
- Contact for auditors, tax consultants, banks, offices, SAP etc.
- Collaboration in group-wide projects (funded projects), accompanying support controlling
- Creation of calculations and project billing
- Management of Asset Accounting
- Calculation of group services or and intragroup charges
- Insurance Management
Please send your application documents to Barbara Rossmann at TDE Group GmbH, Parkstraße 25, 8700 Leoben or via email, to .
Minimum monthly gross salary for this position is € 2,865.93, a higher rate depends on your experience and qualifications.