More than a job… it’s an adventure in innovation
TDE helps companies in the oil & gas and other asset-intensive industries radically improve their operations. From data to insight to action, we help customers outperform themselves and their rivals.
So, if you know the power of data with great innovation.
You excel at translating technical topics into captivating content.
You are driven to write and be creative.
You are excited about the opportunities in a market leading and rising company.
And you have a deep appreciation for data.
Then this role maybe for you, to support the TDE’s prominent vison for the future.
B2B Copy Writer - Content Specialist
working remotely from anywhere in the world
We are looking for an experienced Copy Writer - Content Specialist to help us plan, create, manage, and measure high-quality and high-performing content. The TDE B2B Copy Writer - Content Specialist is experienced in developing B2B industry content infusing marketing with a more relatable, creative, and human touch with constant optimization of your content strategy.
- Build and execute content strategies that support and amplify our marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Written content production for company website pages, social media, email, and blog
- Cooperation with Marketing, Sales and Product teams to clearly communicate our offerings and value proposition
- Measure and report on content performance; optimize content (such as blog posts, landing pages, and case studies) based on results
- Social Media communication across all channels including - maintenance of communication calendar, weekly and monthly performance monitoring, and reporting
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the B2B tech/software/energy space
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, or comparable education
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible content in English
- Demonstrated experience of digital marketing, copywriting & social media content creation
- Excellent communication, collaborative, and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in multi-channel content creation (web, print, mobile)
- Feeling for design and visual aesthetics in line with the TDE brand
- Track record in driving organic growth through content marketing and SEO
- Team-player with a "can do / getting things done" attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS provider, technology, or energy company a plus
- Be part of the TDE revolution and work with a diverse outperforming international team
- Work remotely – the flexibility to communicate from anywhere in the world
- How you can achieve the above in a few sentences
- Why you are drawn to us
- Your resumé / CV
- Please also add a link to your portfolio or examples of previous work
TDE Group values and promotes the internationality of its workforce and pays attention to the provision of a positive working environment for its employees.