More than a job… it’s an adventure in innovation
Think & Vision positions itself as the research and development centre for software development, mechatronics, and electrical engineering for TDE Group. Our developers are constantly optimizing and improving our existing and new products, which creates a constructive interaction between the different industrial sectors of TDE Group. Our main focus is creating insights and solutions from data for the oil and gas industry. We provide our solutions to almost every industrial enterprise in this segment which positions us as a market leader, therefore, as we expand our capabilities, we are looking for a:
for our agile development team at our office in Leoben or via home office.
Start date: ASAP
- Maintain and monitor the build process for Java and .NET applications (web and desktop) with Travis CI and AppVeyor.
- Maintain the process to deploy software updates with automated deployment tools (such as Octopus).
- Continuously monitor the status of our environments to detect potential issues by using automated log monitoring tools (such as Amazon CloudWatch, Graylog, etc.).
- Utilize scripting languages to automate deployment processes and maintenance jobs for on-premise and cloud hosting environments.
- Assist the development, IT and operational teams to manage the full lifecycle of our software solution.
- Support the development team with the collection of deployment guidelines for new software versions and the configuration of our cloud environments.
- Educational background in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer for more than 3 years would be desirable.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment methods.
- Hands-on experience using scripting languages (such as Python, PowerShell, Bash).
- Experience with version control systems (Git).
- Knowledge about agile software development processes (Scrum) preferred.
- Basic knowledge about and usage of SQL database queries and designs.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
Required soft skills:
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn new skills and techniquesy
- Highly motivated, organized and success-oriented
What we offer:
- Possibilities to improve your professional and personal skills in a stable and growing company
- New technologies
- Various and challenging tasks
- Competitive salary
- Working with an international team
In advance of any positive answer, it will be necessary to attend an interview as well as to complete an example for and with us.
Salary: as per the collective agreement of the Information & Consulting, a monthly gross salary of € 2.440,28 is applicable, depending on your qualifications and professional experience this may increase.