More than a job… it’s an adventure in innovation
Join our team as Chief Accountant at tde Group!
Are you a passionate and driven accounting and finance professional looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Look no further!
Tde Group is currently seeking a Chief Accountant to join our team and play a vital role in driving our finance department to success. As the Chief Accountant, you will have the chance to manage and maintain our books of accounts, prepare financial reports for the Austria, and collaborate with other departments to arrange financial information and assist in preparing audited financial statements. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to perform reconciliations, process payments, and handle routine banking activities.
Don't miss out on this thrilling chance to advance your career and make a real impact at TDE!
Job Title: Chief Accountant
Chief Accountant assists Head of Controlling in achieving the EUSSA region’s Finance Department objectives. He/She is responsible for maintaining the books of accounts up-to-date and assist preparing the EUSSA Region Finance reports to meet the financial obligations. He/She co-ordinates with other departments in EUSSA Region TDE group companies to arrange the financial information for prompt report preparation as well as assist to have the audited financial statements prepared.
- Prepare and maintain books of accounts properly along with best practice financial record retentions to comply with regulatory requirements. Ensure all transactions are accounted on a timely manner to assist Controller to generate reports for management decision making
- Perform all reconciliations including bank, supplier, customer and intercompany on an ongoing basis to ensure books of account are clean and up to date
- Responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Expense verification & processing in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate with payroll consultant and ensure monthly payroll data for accounting and payout are maintained. Reconciliation of payroll data
- Support preparation of financial reports as per finance reporting calendar
- Prepare and maintain records for regulatory compliance including VAT, TAX, Fringe
- Prepare the files for audit and due diligence
- Prepare all accounting information for Grants, Customer pre-qualifications
- Represent accounting & finance department within the EUSSA region and act as support function
- Assist Head of Controlling as well as Corporate Group Finance Director for all adhoc requirements relating to finance and accounting function
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- BA in Accounting and experience of more than 5 years
- Complemented with relevant finance studies
Skills & Professional Requirements:
- Good knowledge of corporate financial accounting and reporting
- Effective and meticulous record keeping
- Good time management skills and meeting deadlines
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting role
- Experience in handling all administrative tasks related to finance and accounting function
Attributes and Behaviour:
- Team Player
- Strong work ethic
- Highly motivated and result-driven individual
- Hands-on experience
- Global Team with a Warm and Dynamic Atmosphere
- Work-Life Balance and Exciting Roles
- Fun Company Events
- Fresh fruit and Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Worldwide Growth Opportunities
- Investment in Your Growth and Learning
- Long-term Employment potential in an Ambitious group
As per the collective agreement of the Information & Consulting, a monthly gross salary starts at € 4.000,00. Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience.