More than a job… it’s an adventure in innovation
Join our team as Chief Accountant at tde Group!
Are you a passionate and driven accounting and finance professional looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Look no further!
Tde Group is currently seeking a Chief Accountant to join our team and play a vital role in driving our finance department to success. As the Chief Accountant, you will have the chance to manage and maintain our books of accounts, prepare financial reports for the Austria, and collaborate with other departments to arrange financial information and assist in preparing audited financial statements. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to perform reconciliations, process payments, and handle routine banking activities.
Don't miss out on this thrilling chance to advance your career and make a real impact at TDE!
Job Title: Chief Accountant
Chief Accountant assists Head of Controlling in achieving the EUSSA region’s Finance Department objectives. He/She is responsible for maintaining the books of accounts up-to-date and assist preparing the EUSSA Region Finance reports to meet the financial obligations. He/She co-ordinates with other departments in EUSSA Region TDE group companies to arrange the financial information for prompt report preparation as well as assist to have the audited financial statements prepared.
Overall Responsibilities with respect to EUSSA Region TDE Entities
- Prepare and maintain books of accounts properly along with best practice financial record retentions to comply with regulatory requirements. Ensure all transactions are accounted on a timely manner to assist Controller to generate reports for management decision making.
- Perform all reconciliations including bank, supplier, customer and intercompany on an ongoing basis to ensure books of account are clean and up to date.
- Responsible for checking expense claims and processing the payments in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Responsible for raising invoices to customers and following up collections as and when they fall due
- Responsible for processing payments to all vendors and consultants as per the purchase order, contract or agreements terms in place
- Co-ordinate with payroll consultant and ensure monthly payroll data for accounting and payout are maintained.
- Reconcile payroll data with the accounting system including accruals, advances, benefits etc.
- Handle routine banking including forex and trade finance activities like Bank Guarantees, Letter of Credits as required by the business
- Holder of petty cash and its effective management
- Apply checks and balances and proper internal controls for cost optimization and avoiding revenue leakage
- Ensure payments relating to agreement renewals including rental, utilities etc are promptly performed.
- Support preparation of financial reports as per finance reporting calendar
- Assist Controller to perform financial analysis to support decision making
- Prepare and maintain records for regulatory compliance including VAT, TAX, Fringe
- Prepare the files for audit and due diligence
- Prepare all accounting information for Grants, Customer pre-qualifications.
- Represent accounting & finance department within the EUSSA region and act as support function
- Assist Head of Controlling as well as Corporate Group Finance Director for all adhoc requirements relating to finance and accounting function.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- BA in Accounting and experience of more than 5 years
- Complemented with relevant finance studies
Skills & Professional Requirements:
- Good knowledge of corporate financial accounting and reporting
- Effective and meticulous record keeping
- Good time management skills and meeting deadlines
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting role
- Experience in handling all administrative tasks related to finance and accounting function
Attributes and Behaviour:
- Team Player
- Strong work ethic
- Highly motivated and result-driven individual
- Hands-on experience
- Work-life balance - an interesting and varied job with flexible working hours
- International team, familiar, collegial and appreciative working environment
- Good transport connections
- Free parking spaces
- Company events, vouchers
- Regional snacks and coffee/tea free of charge
- Excellent prospects - worldwide
- Career and further education opportunities, internal training
- Long-term employment in an interesting and ambitious group of companies
As per the collective agreement of the Information & Consulting, a monthly gross salary starts at € 4.000,00. Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience.
Please send your CV to TDE Digital GmbH, Depotstrasse 125, 8712 Niklasdorf or via email to