More than a job… it’s an adventure in innovation
for our agile development team at our office in Leoben or via home office.
Start date: ASAP
- Maintain the process to deploy software updates with automated deployment tools
- Continuously monitor the status of our environments to detect potential issues by using automated log monitoring tools (such as Amazon CloudWatch, Graylog, etc.)
- Utilize scripting languages to automate deployment processes and maintenance jobs for on-premises and cloud hosting environments.
- Assist the development, IT, and operational teams to manage the full lifecycle of our software solution.
- Support Operations and Development department with system knowledge
- Application support and maintenance for tde system and related databases
- On-call duty once a month for applications support
- Educational background in Computer Science or Engineering
- A strong aptitude for IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- Hands-on experience in the IT or software field preferred
- Basic knowledge about scripting languages (such as Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Basic knowledge about the usage of SQL database queries and designs preferred
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, German is a plus
Required soft skills:
- Strong teamwork skills
- Agile mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn new skills and techniques
- Highly motivated, organized and success-oriented
What we offer:
- Possibilities to improve your professional and personal skills in a stable and growing company
- New technologies
- Various and challenging tasks
- Working with an international team
In advance of any positive answer, it will be necessary to attend an interview as well as to complete an example for and with us.
Salary: as per the collective agreement of the Information & Consulting, a monthly gross salary starts at € 2.096,12. Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience.