More than a job… it's an adventure in innovation
Are you passionate and driven
Look no further!
At tde, we value our employees and believe in providing a positive and engaging work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. With flexible working hours, an international team, and excellent career and education opportunities, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Hiring organization: TDE Equipment and Manufacturing GmbH
Job title: Head of Manufacturing
Employment type: Full-time \ Contractual
Job Location: Depotstrasse 125, 8712 Niklasdorf, Austria
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 16:30pm
Job description: As the Head of Manufacturing, you play a pivotal role in overseeing the end-to-end manufacturing process, ensuring the production of products is conducted efficiently, cost-effectively, and upholding the highest quality standards. The successful candidate will demonstrate a robust background in manufacturing operations, a proven history of leading and motivating teams, and an in-depth understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Strategic Planning and Optimization: Develop and execute strategic plans to optimize manufacturing operations, aligning them with overarching company goals.
- Process Oversight: Supervise all facets of the manufacturing process, including but not limited to production planning, scheduling, quality control, and maintenance.
- Team Leadership: Manage and lead a dynamic team of manufacturing professionals, providing guidance to production supervisors, engineers, and technicians.
- Training Program Development: Devise and implement training programs aimed at enhancing the skills and knowledge of manufacturing personnel.
- Data Analysis and Continuous Improvement: Monitor and analyze production data, identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective actions.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure strict adherence to all safety, environmental, and quality regulations relevant to manufacturing operations.
- Cross-Departmental Collaboration: Collaborate closely with other departments to facilitate a seamless and efficient flow of materials and information.
- Industry Representation: Act as a representative of the company at industry events and conferences, fostering partnerships and staying abreast of industry trends.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Manufacturing, or a related field.
Skills & Professional Requirements:
- Expertise in Lean Manufacturing principles and practices.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in utilizing manufacturing software and equipment.
- Experience in a mid-sized manufacturing facility.
- Experience with ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Experience in developing and implementing lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Experience in managing supplier relationships.
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing operations, with a proven track record of success in managing teams and improving production processes.
Attributes and Behaviors:
- Visionary Leadership: Inspire and guide the team towards a shared vision of excellence in manufacturing operations.
- Adaptability: Thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapting strategies to meet evolving business needs.
- Collaborative Approach: Foster collaboration across departments to ensure a cohesive and integrated approach to manufacturing.
- Problem-Solving Orientation: Demonstrate a proactive and analytical approach to problem-solving, driving continuous improvement.
- Ethical Conduct: Uphold the highest ethical standards in all aspects of manufacturing operations.
- Innovative Thinking: Encourage and embrace innovative thinking to drive efficiency and competitiveness in manufacturing processes.
- Effective Communication: Communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, both within the manufacturing team and with stakeholders across the organization.
- Global Team with a Warm and Dynamic Atmosphere
- Fun Company Events
- Fresh fruit and Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Worldwide Growth Opportunities
- Investment in Your Growth and Learning
- Long-term Employment potential in an Ambitious group
In accordance with the metal industry and trade collective agreement, the annual gross salary starts at 56.710,78 gross per year. The final offer will be based on your individual skills and experience.