More than a job… it's an adventure in innovation
Are you passionate and driven
Look no further!
Join our dynamic team as an International Logistic Specialist and be a key player in optimizing international supply chain operations. If you're ready to bring your expertise in logistics management, analytical precision, and proactive problem-solving to the forefront, apply now and contribute to the success of our global logistics endeavors. Your strategic thinking and commitment to excellence will make a significant impact on our organization's success.
Take the next step in your career - apply today
At tde, we value our employees and believe in providing a positive and engaging work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. With flexible working hours, an international team, and excellent career and education opportunities, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Hiring organization: TDE Equipment and Manufacturing GmbH
Job title: International Logistic Specialist
Employment type: Full-time
Job Location: Depotstrasse 125, 8712 Niklasdorf, Austria
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 16:30pm
Job description: The International Logistic Specialist is responsible for ensuring efficient equipment allocation, selecting suppliers, and managing customs documentation. This role plays a crucial part in optimizing international supply chain operations, contributing to strategic decision-making, and maintaining a seamless flow of logistics activities.
- Allocation and Distribution: Efficiently organize the allocation and distribution of equipment, ensuring timely and accurate delivery to designated locations.
- Supplier Selection: Identify procurement needs, evaluate potential suppliers, and make informed decisions in selecting suppliers that align with quality and cost requirements.
- Customs Handling: Manage and process the necessary paperwork for customs clearance, including tax-related documentation, to ensure compliance with international regulations.
- Training Delivery: Conduct training sessions on equipment handling for team members, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of safety protocols and operational procedures.
- Operating Procedures: Develop and document operating procedures for equipment handling, contributing to a standardized and efficient workflow within the logistics department.
- Monitoring Implementation: Implement monitoring tools to track the movement and status of equipment, enabling real-time visibility and proactive issue resolution.
- Equipment Reinforcement: Monitor the condition of equipment, assess the need for reinforcements, and provide recommendations for equipment purchases or replacements as necessary.
- Policy Maintenance: Support in maintaining and updating logistics policies, procedures, support plans, and relevant data to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
Skills & Professional Requirements:
- Technical Proficiency: Proficient in Microsoft Office programs with a working knowledge of PC computer systems. Familiarity with cargo management software is preferred.
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong interpersonal skills, capable of building positive relationships with team members, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely.
- Time Management: Effective time management skills to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and ensure the smooth execution of logistics operations.
5+ years previous experience in logistics management or coordination.
Attributes and Behaviours:
- Analytical Precision: Meticulously analyzes logistics challenges for precise solutions, ensuring accuracy in allocation, supplier selection, and customs documentation.
- Proactive Problem Solver: Takes initiative to anticipate and resolve logistical issues, adapting swiftly to changes and implementing preventive measures.
- Strategic Thinker: Contributes strategically by monitoring equipment needs, advising on purchases, and implementing tools for effective monitoring.
- Ethical Integrity: Operates with high ethical standards, ensuring compliance with regulations, transparency, and accountability in all logistics activities.
- Multicultural Sensitivity: Manages global relationships with cultural awareness, respecting diverse cultural nuances in international logistics.
- Global Team with a Warm and Dynamic Atmosphere
- Fun Company Events
- Fresh fruit and Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Worldwide Growth Opportunities
- Investment in Your Growth and Learning
- Long-term Employment potential in an Ambitious group
In accordance with the metal industry and trade collective agreement, the annual gross salary starts at 45.068,38 gross per year. The final offer will be based on your individual skills and experience.