More than a job… it’s an adventure in innovation
Join TDE Digital GmbH and develop your career in IT as a System Administrator!
Be part of a team that values innovation and reliability and use your skills to maintain and upgrade our computer systems and servers. With a supportive work environment, flexible hours, and opportunities for growth, this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity - apply now and join our team today!
Job Title: IT System Administrator
The IT System Administrator is responsible for the monitoring, maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers. The IT system administrator also collaborates on IT infrastructure and client projects, supports colleagues with IT matters, and constantly works on improving the IT environment.
- The IT systems administrator is responsible for the monitoring, maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of network infrastructure, computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Implement security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrading existing IT infrastructure
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Provide helpdesk support, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Associate or bachelor’s in information technology or equivalent experience in the IT field
Skills & Professional Requirements:
- Good knowledge of IT systems, IT security, specifications, networks, and computer systems
- Basic knowledge of cloud systems (AWS, Azure, Office365) and cloud applications
- Good knowledge of server and desktop operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting
- Communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of hand-on experience in the IT field as IT support engineer or equivalent
Attributes and Behaviour:
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest IT developments
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind and great problem-solving skills
- Work-life balance - an interesting and varied job with flexible working hours
- International team, familiar, collegial, and appreciative working environment
- Good transport connections
- Free parking spaces
- Company events, vouchers
- Regional snacks and coffee/tea free of charge
- Excellent prospects - worldwide
- Career and further education opportunities, internal training
- Long-term employment in an interesting and ambitious group of companies
As per the collective agreement of the Information & Consulting, a monthly gross salary starts at € 2.714,57. Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience.
Please send your CV to TDE Digital GmbH, Depotstrasse 125, 8712 Niklasdorf or via email to