More than a job… it's an adventure in innovation
Are you passionate and driven
Look no further!
Join our team of innovative and detail-oriented Mechanical Engineers! If you are ready to thrive in a dynamic environment, lead with adaptability, and drive results through effective communication and collaboration, we invite you to be a part of our success story.
Apply now to play a key role in shaping the future of our projects. Don't miss the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and forward-thinking organization.
Take action today and propel your career to new heights with us!
At tde, we value our employees and believe in providing a positive and engaging work environment that encourages personal and professional growth. With flexible working hours, an international team, and excellent career and education opportunities, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Hiring organization: TDE Equipment and Manufacturing GmbH
Job title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment type: Contractual
Job Location: Depotstrasse 125, 8712 Niklasdorf, Austria
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 16:30pm
Job description: The Mechanical Engineer serves as an integral member of the Mechanical Development Team, actively participating in the Scrum Team. Engaged across all phases of Powerline System development, including research, design, testing, and documentation, the Mechanical Engineer plays a pivotal role in the mechanical development process. Ensuring alignment with customer requirements, normative standards, and legal regulations, the Mechanical Engineer contributes significantly to the success of the project. As a Scrum development team member, they facilitate a seamless handover of completed stories.
- Lead product development and design within the oilfield/geothermal drilling technology domain, from prototype to final product.
- Conduct product optimization to enhance performance and efficiency.
- Analyze problems or deficiencies and develop effective solutions.
- Perform calculations, simulations, and component design.
- Provide support during production processes.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation, including risk analyses and presentations.
- Design Powerline components and generate accurate drawings.
- Maintain up-to-date records of all relevant drawings.
- Take responsibility for all activities leading to the achievement of scrum story goals.
- Ensure Powerline components adhere to customer requirements, normative standards, and legal regulations.
- Organize and maintain the Product Data Management (PDM) system.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Completed education in mechanical engineering (TU, FH, HTL).
- Additional qualification in the field of metalwork/mechanics preferred (apprenticeship).
Skills & Professional Requirements:
- Proficient in 3D CAD programs, ideally SolidWorks.
- Demonstrated cost awareness.
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Goal-oriented, independent, and precise working approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Willingness to learn, combined with common sense and analytical thinking.
- Workshop experience in mechanical engineering (e.g., hobby crafts work, car repair).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering.
Attributes and Behaviors:
- Innovative and Detail-Oriented: Proactively contributes creative ideas while maintaining meticulous attention to detail, optimizing product development processes.
- Adaptable Leadership: Thrives in dynamic environments, adapting seamlessly to changing priorities, and exhibits leadership qualities that motivate the team towards common goals.
- Results-Driven and Effective Communicator: Maintains a strong focus on achieving objectives, ensuring the team meets high standards, and communicates complex concepts effectively within the Scrum Team.
- Continuous Improvement and Collaboration: Embraces a mindset of continual learning, actively seeking opportunities for skill enhancement, and collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams to drive innovative solutions.
- Integrity and Proactive Problem Solver: Upholds the highest ethical standards, ensuring honesty in all interactions, and approaches challenges with a proactive mindset to identify and solve potential issues.
- Global Team with a Warm and Dynamic Atmosphere
- Fun Company Events
- Fresh fruit and Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Worldwide Growth Opportunities
- Investment in Your Growth and Learning
- Long-term Employment potential in an Ambitious group
In accordance with the metal industry and trade collective agreement, the annual gross salary starts at €45.068,38. The final offer will be based on your individual skills and experience.