More than a job… it’s an adventure in innovation
SaaS Sales Representative
tde is dedicated to helping companies in the energy industry reach new levels of operational excellence in terms of safety, speed, consistency, cost reduction and positive impact to reduce CO2 emissions, and a provider of advanced technology to supply the world with affordable and clean energy to meet growing demand.
Are you a talented sales professional with a passion for technology?
We're seeking a motivated SaaS Sales Representative to join our team and drive growth by identifying new business opportunities, building strong customer relationships and implementing a modern sales strategy. You'll focus on the SaaS domain within the Oil & Gas industry, working closely with our product team to expertly sell our solutions. As a team player, you'll coach and mentor colleagues, helping them develop their skills and drive success throughout our organization. With a data-driven approach in place, you'll have the opportunity to track progress and see the results of your hard work.
Join our dynamic team and take your sales career to the next level!
- Develop strong customer relationships at all levels to prove and maximize value in tde’s solutions
- Translate business needs and map to tde’s capabilities
- Build brand awareness across each customer and defend tde’s solutions against any competition
- Work closely with the product team to ensure a successful delivery of our products to the market
- Contribute to the implementation of a modern sales concept, that is based on understanding customer needs and utilizing interactive sales demos rather than rigid presentation slides
- Coach your teammates with your experienced best practices and drive the setup of a modern and data-driven sales strategy in tde’s global organization
- Build a foundation to facilitate the sales pipeline with product-focused sales journeys in the SaaS domain
- Close collaboration with members of the oil & gas and software domain in a cross-functional team
- Experience in the upstream oil & gas industry is not mandatory, but a bonus. Interest in this domain and willingness to learn are prerequisites for the successful sales of SaaS products in this industry
- Experience with a sales qualification framework (such as MEDDIC, or others) to successfully qualify deals from the earliest opportunity up to its closure
- Professional experience with the utilization of a CRM system (such as Freshsales, or similar) to manage the sales funnel with your team
- Hands-on experience with selling a software product as a service
- Basic knowledge about agile product management and project management methods based on Scrum in the software development domain
- Educational background in computer science or similar field
- -5+ years of experience selling SaaS products
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Global Team with a Warm and Dynamic Atmosphere
- Work-Life Balance and Exciting Roles
- Fun Company Events
- Fresh fruit and Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Worldwide Growth Opportunities
- Investment in Your Growth and Learning
- Long-term Employment potential in an Ambitious group
As per the collective agreement of the Information & Consulting, a monthly gross salary starts at € 4,000. with the opportunity to earn additional income through target archived. Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience.